Dedicated and experienced Adobe Creative Cloud user with proven success managing online orders for AAA.com while providing excellent customer services. Seeking an opportunity in a diverse work environment that grants me the ability to enrich my knowledge and skill set in the Multimedia Design field.
AAA Club Alliance
May 2012 – Present
Travel Product & Merchandise Coordinator
· Process and fulfill member direct Internet orders for all travel products and provide member support as well as complete related end-of-day reconciliation processes
· Provide support to retail offices and call centers for order fulfillment, member inquiries, product distribution, and problem resolution
· Assist retail offices by monitoring required inventory recalls, interpreting inventory policies, and completing necessary follow up on department directives
· Performs audits to ensure all inventory control measures are met for inventory levels both at offsite and onsite facilities
· Maintain accurate documentation of all inventory receipts, returns and payments for ongoing account analysis and discrepancy resolution
· Develop and maintain vendor partnerships, and process all payments and reconciliations with vendors
Creative Services Team
· Worked for Creative Services team with projects and resize images.
· Follow AAA brand guidelines to ensure brand consistency for all marketing efforts.
· Adobe Photoshop were used to create promotion and sales campaign banner for the AAA website.
· Design AAA Shared values illustrations for Integrity, Quality, Respect, and Teamwork with Adobe Illustrator for AAA associate awareness.
February 2006-May 2012
Member Relation Specialist
· Serve members and clients by promoting related AAA services and products while processing transactions
· Process payments for all business lines
· Reconcile cash, checks, charges; process daily reports; ensure balance at end of day; prepare daily cash deposit
· Assist with the check-in and data entry of new travelers check, tickets, and travel shop inventory; assist with monthly inventory and periodic ordering
· Maintained responsibility for the training of other cash clerks
· Completed other related duties as assigned
TNT Multimedia and Video
January 2009-May 2009
· Reviewed production DVDs for errors to be corrected; duplicate, label, and package DVDs for clients
· Administrative work
· Create PowerPoint presentations as required for clients
New Castle, DE
· B.S., Multimedia Design
· Minor in Photography
New Castle, DE
· A.S., Media Design
· Apple Mac OS X
· Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7
· Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
· Apple Final Cut Pro
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
please visit http://www.artkasia.net